Thank you for your interest in joining Southwest Florida Harmony Chamber of Commerce.
By completing and submitting the Membership Application you:
1. Confirm that you are the owner/manager/officer/authorized
representative of this business with authority to enter into contracts on behalf of the business.
2. Certify that all information above is complete and accurate. Agree to abide by the Chamber's Standards of Business Conduct & Ethics.
4. I hereby authorize Southwest Florida Harmony Chamber of Commerce, Inc. (SWFL HCC) to collect payment for all charges as indicated above for membership fees, advertising, and sponsorships.
5. Authorize the Chamber to publish your name, photo and/or business information in the Chamber's newsletter, online directory, print directory and other publications.
6. Understand that the Chamber will use your email address for sending general communications and invoices.
7. Authorize the Chamber to publish your name, photo and/or business information in the Chamber's newsletter, online directory, print directory and other publications.
8. If paying by credit card, you certify that you are the authorized holder and signer of the credit card referenced above.
9. You own all the content and information you post in your member profile, and you can control what information is shared, therefore, SWFL HCC cannot be held liable for your personal misuse of any other proprietary material including but not limited to logos, artwork and documents. SWFL HCC members must follow compliance & use guidelines set forth by their companies, organizations, employers or clients they are acting on the behalf of.
Note: Memberships are based on a one-year period to be aligned with the Chamber's fiscal year ending June 30th of each year. For new memberships, fees will be prorated based on the amount of time left in the fiscal year from the date of the approval of membership. Renewals of memberships will be billed as of July 1st each year at the annual fee rate of the level of membership selected. Paid dues are non-refundable.